Monday, March 9, 2009
My View on Euthanasia
From what I've read and my personal opinion I am against Euthanasia. What people are doing isn't right. Everyone has a choice and to just decide someones fate is irrational. I have a conviction that people should live no matter what has happened or did happen. It is no ones decision to abolish someone elses life. Now there is a differense between defending yourself and another to be killing people just because your upset or seek revenge. It is concievable that a police officer would shoot back at a criminal if they are shooting or are a danger to anyone. Then there are belligerents that just like to hurt people and that is not fair thats when police men have to take charge. Some people don't have a better judgement and do thinks without knowing that what they are doing is a bad thing like Lennie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I agree with you and I didnt think about the police protecting himself. That was a really good topic you brought up.
I agree with Marisol that it is wrong. That no one has the right to kill somone.Also that people should no matter what has happned to him or her.
Although you could have added a little more about the topics in the story there were very good comments brought up.
Well this is very good :]
But i disagree with you!
If it is someones belief to die and not be a "vegetable" the so be it!I know some people do it for wrong reasons. But it shouldn't be stopped for ALL the people. I like the fact that you bring up real life stories. :]
I like that you brought up about the police guy and that topic and your post is very nice. But i disagree with what you wrote. I think that if someone is being fed through feeding tubes for 17 years it's obvions that they might not be able to recovre and why suffer by lokking at them everyday like that.
Well Marisol i agree with you except that i think people should have the right to die peacefully even if it does mean taking their life at an early age. there are a lot of people out there suffering because they can't move, talk or even think for themselves and they might want to end there life because they know the will never be able to do normal things again.
Post a Comment