Abortion is a very serious decision. Many women these days are getting abortions just because they are too scared to have a child. But they forget that there's adoption. The thing that terrifies me the most is that many women are doing it today and that's an unfair thing to all those babies that aren't given a chance to live.That's why I dont think that abortion should be an option. I wouldn't like it to become legal. I know that when I have a baby I'm not going to abort it. Neither should anyone else. If they dont want to keep the baby they should put it up for adoption.Another thing you can do to prevent all of this is simply to be more careful when they have sex. They can either get a condom, birth control or, they can get their tubes tied. Its truly up to you what you do .There are many couples who wish they had a child but simply can't. And it's sad to know that people who can have a baby would rather kill it. Just think about it. Wouldn't you want to have a beautiful baby to nuture?Monday, September 29, 2008
2nd assignment: Views on Abortion
Abortion is a very serious decision. Many women these days are getting abortions just because they are too scared to have a child. But they forget that there's adoption. The thing that terrifies me the most is that many women are doing it today and that's an unfair thing to all those babies that aren't given a chance to live.That's why I dont think that abortion should be an option. I wouldn't like it to become legal. I know that when I have a baby I'm not going to abort it. Neither should anyone else. If they dont want to keep the baby they should put it up for adoption.Another thing you can do to prevent all of this is simply to be more careful when they have sex. They can either get a condom, birth control or, they can get their tubes tied. Its truly up to you what you do .There are many couples who wish they had a child but simply can't. And it's sad to know that people who can have a baby would rather kill it. Just think about it. Wouldn't you want to have a beautiful baby to nuture?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment